“How to get rid of facial hair permanently?“, is a very common question between girls. Actually, with age due to hormonal changes, sometimes we have facial hair, that looks annoying and sometimes causes embarrassment too. But as I already said it’s natural so, no need to worry about that with just little effect, we can get rid of facial hair permanently without any pain.
In the market, a lot of cosmetic products are available to remove facial hair but beware all such products have chemicals, which has many other side effects too. So, try to stay away from all such things.
Today I will here give you a home-made recipe, with which you will get rid of facial hair permanently within just 15-20 mins. All the ingredients used in it are natural, so no worry about any side effects on your skin. Must try it and also share it with your friends to remove facial hair permanently.
- 1.tbsp – Gram flour
- Actually, gram flour dries up very quickly, which will help to remove facial hair easily.
- Gram flour is an excellent exfoliating agent, which also helps in removing facial hair.
- 1.tbsp – Milk
- Milk is a natural moisturizer, that maintains the skin tone balance and also helpful in removing facial hair.
- Milk also whiten the skin by reducing dark spots and wrinkles.
- 1.tsp – Turmeric powder
- Actually, turmeric powder has anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties that help to weaken the hair roots and upon scrubbing pull hair roots out of the skin.
- Turmeric powder has an excellent bleaching property, that helps in the removal of facial hair.
- 1/2.tsp – Vaseline
Actually, vaseline helps to remove elastic bands of facial hair, which in results helps in the removal of body unwanted hair.
- 1.tsp – Honey
- Honey also has bleaching properties, that help in the removal of facial hair.
- Honey is rich in vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that reduces dark spots and wrinkles.
- First of all, wash your face with fresh water.
- Take gram flour, turmeric powder, and milk in a bowl and mix them thoroughly to have a smooth paste.
- Now add Vaseline and honey in it and mix them again thoroughly.
- Apply it on your skin, in the direction of hair growth, and be careful to avoid hair areas that are not to be shaved, such as eyebrows, leave it on 15-20 mins to dry.
- Then stretch thin layers of wool on your face.
- Once it’s dry, remove it off in the direction opposite to the hair growth to remove facial hair from their roots.