1. Green tea for dark circles
Green tea is one of my favorite drinks and also I love to use green tea for my skin. It’s has packed with antioxidants so defiantly it’s very good for our skin and health. As I mention in my dark circle post that I used chilled used green tea bags for puffy eyes, but you can use green tea ice cubes because it’s easy to make and you can store the remaining.
- take a cup of water
- add 1 tablespoon green tea and boil it.
- Then chill it at room temperature and later on, pour it on ice trays and use green tea ice cubes whenever you want on dark circles and puffy eyes.
- If you use it daily you can see an impressive result in just one week.
2. Cucumber and honey for clear skin
If you want a glowing skin, then you must use this combination. As we all know that a cucumber gives a really cooling sensation while honey help to clear and moisturize our skin from deep inside.
- Take one medium size cucumber and 3 tablespoon honey.
- Add both ingredients to the blender and add half cup water now blend them.
- When you got the thick puree, pour it into ice trays and freeze for 2 hours.
- After that take one cube and rub it on all over your face, neck and you can use it on any other body part.
- When the ice cube melts wait for 10 minutes, now wash your face.
lemon and orange juice for clear skin
Lemon juice and orange juice are very beneficial for our skin, it has many beauty benefits. If you want to get brighter skin, then you must use lemon juice daily. Lemon also helps to get rid of blackheads, whiteheads, age spots, acne scars, wrinkles and much more. It’s very hard to find orange juice in the offseason.
- take 5 lemon or orange.
- Squeeze it and pour its juice in ice trays.
- Use one or two ice cubes as per requirement on your face or neck.
- Rub it gently and wait for 30 minutes, wash it off with warm water.