For women, learning how to get rid facial hair is vital if they truly want to have flawlessly feminine traits. That is why women never stop looking for ways to remove facial hair quickly and permanently.
After a lot of trial and error, a recipe that removes facial hair instantly and permanently has emerged. Below are the ingredients that make this facial hair removal recipe exceptional and, oh, so effective:
You’ll Need :
- 1 tsp Gelatin Powder
- 2 tsp Raw Milk
- a quarter tsp of raw Honey
- A pinch of Turmeric
- Heat 1/2 cup of milk in the microwave for 15-20 seconds (do not boil).
- Once the milk is a bit hot (but not boiling), add 2 tsp of raw milk to 1 tsp of gelatin. Whisk the mixture briskly to dissolve the gelatin.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes or once the mixture dries up.
- Gently peel it off in upward direction and sooth with ice if needed. Rinse it off with tepid water and apply your favorite moisturizer as usual.