Everybody has a little bit of body hair in certain body places like under their arms, genitals area, on their legs, etc. And also there are certain people who are unlucky enough to sprout hair from places that are hard to reach: their shoulders, their back, their arms. There are so many ideas about how to remove body hair– starting with shaving, then waxing, to laser hair extraction.
Fantastic remove body hair treatment for unwanted facial hairs.
It will help you eliminate facial and body hair in the long term. This method is straightforward, efficient and entirely natural.
To Remove Body Hair With Toothpaste you will need
- Peel off mask
- A Colgate paste (Yes, the one for tooth brash)
Directions to follow:
- In a clean pot take two spoons of a peel-off mask
- In the cup add a small amount of toothpaste,
- Approximately 1/4 teaspoon or less than that (This peels off the cover and will not just eliminate facial hair though will also restore skin-related issues like acne, wrinkles, acne scars, etc..)
- Mix it well
- Apply a thick layer of this toothpaste on the skin and let it dry for 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes peel off this mask in the opposite direction of the hair growth.