We are so accustomed to commercial hair care products that we ignore the existence of other alternatives to nourish and strengthen the hair. The advertising and wide variety of cosmetics have made us think that chemical treatments are the best option to keep hair in good condition and free of all kinds of disorder.
However, long before the industry invaded the market with their proposals, women employed ingredients at their fingertips to relieve dryness, dandruff and all these problems that affect hair.
Now, some are returning to use these old recipes and were able to prove that its effects continue to be as good as before.
Among them, we find a homemade mask that takes advantage of the properties of aspirin to relieve changes in the scalp and stimulate hair growth.
Aspirin Treatment For Hair
To take advantage of the benefits of this hair product we can prepare a simple treatment for daily use.
- 3 aspirins
- 3 tablespoons of shampoo (30 g)
Preparation & Use?
- Put the three aspirins in a pestle and mash them until they become a powder.
- Add the three tablespoons of your usual shampoo and mix them with the aspirins until they are well integrated.
- When in the bath, moisten the hair and apply the product until it completely covers the hair.
- Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse as usual.
- If you want, you can apply your preferred conditioner next.
How To Prepare Aspirin Hair Lotion?
This aspirin lotion serves to enhance the natural tone of your hair and lessen the aggressions it suffers.
It is also recommended for those who have dyed hair and want to regain their original color.
- 8 aspirins
- 1/2 liter of water
Preparation & Use
- Turn the aspirin into powder and mix with half a liter of hot water.
- Put the liquid in a spray bottle and spread the lotion across the hair.
- Repeat its use every night.
- Take into account that you should shake the product before using it, since aspirin powder tends to go to the bottom of the bottle.